Accenture Off-Campus Drive | Freshers | Associate | B.E. / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore
Accenture Recruitment 2018 for Freshers | Associate
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Application Development Associate
Education: BE/ B.Tech / BCA / MCA
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore & Across India
Last Date to Apply: Friday, 30th Nov, 2018
Event Date: Saturday, 1st Dec, 2018
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in the academic year 2018.
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process.
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture.
- A maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
- 1st-2nd Dec : Bangalore
- 1st-2nd Dec : Delhi/NCR
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: