Allscripts Recruitment 2018 | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
Allscripts Recruitment 2018 | Allscripts Career | Allscripts care director
Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Company Name: Allscripts
Website address: www.allscripts.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Desired experience: Freshers/0-2 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore / Baroda
- Academic and professional qualifications: Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study.
- Experience:0-2 years of experience.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production, preparation, and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule, and to define quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards.
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: