Amazon Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2018 | Amazon Off Campus Drive
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. amazon work from home jobs,Amazon delivery jobs, amazon warehouse jobs, Amazon jobs from home With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensuring 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle-free online shopping experience.
Company Name: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience programming (preferably in Object Oriented Programming).
- Have a comfortable understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/enterprise applications.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and drive.
- Experience in specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues.
- Systems Development Engineers work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
- We’re looking for technology leaders for one of the fastest growing verticals of Amazon. This position is perfect for you if you’re interested in creating tools and automation so that engineers can be as hands-off as possible.
- We want our service to be as autonomous as possible and that can only be done by having bright individuals who understand how to think big, simplify solutions to complex, never before seen problems; all while ensuring that the customer continues to have the best experience possible.
- We are not looking for engineers that are interested in performing operational work all day but instead engineers who thrive on creating automation to reduce the operational workload.
- A love for operational excellence, working with new technologies and pushing the envelope on existing technology is required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world-class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most dynamic, innovative and progressive technology companies anywhere. In addition to a stimulating working environment, Amazon offers mentoring programs, regular tech talks with principal engineers, and a variety of career paths to pursue.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Have worked on highly concurrent, high throughput systems with knowledge of distributed systems.
- Automation or monitoring framework exposure or, even better, development.
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems.
- Advanced Understanding of Linux fundamentals.
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply