Amazon Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Associate | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2018 | Technical Operations Associate
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. amazon work from home jobs,Amazon delivery jobs, amazon warehouse jobs, Amazon jobs from home With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensuring 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle-free online shopping experience.
Company Name: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Tech Ops Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: B.E/ B.Tech
- Engineering from a good college/university.
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about the (HTML, XML).
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply