Amazon Recruitment | Freshers | Device Associate/Software Development Engineer | Chennai/Bangalore
Amazon Recruitment 2018 | Amazon jobs
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.amazon work from home jobs,amazon delivery jobs, amazon warehouse jobs, amazon jobs from home With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensuring 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle-free online shopping experience.
Company Name: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Device Associate/Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers/1-5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai/Bangalore
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc.,M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- A graduate in quantitative fields such as science and engineering
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Software Development Engineer:
- Systems Development Engineers work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience programming (preferably in Object Oriented Programming)
- Have a comfortable understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/enterprise applications
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and drive
- Experience in specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here For Device Associate