British Telecommunications Recruitment 2018 | Associate Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Gurugram
British Telecom Recruitment 2018
BT Group plc (trading as BT and formerly British Telecom) is a British multinational telecommunications holding company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, bt cyber security,british telecom cloud services,british telecommunications plc,bt business and mobile and broadband services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Company: British Telecom
Company Website: www.btplc.com
Positions: Trainee Associate Network Planner
Education: BE/ B.Tech
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: 25 July 2018
- Candidates possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech.
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process.
- Will have the ability to identify, analyze and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Implementation of technical support for company services in data, voice and IP products.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply