Cerner Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer/System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
Cerner Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2018 | Software/System Engineer
At Cerner, we innovate at the intersection of technology, health, and care to transform how healthcare is delivered. For us, it’s more than just innovation for the sake of innovation, and transformation is about more than change. It’s about being a part of something bigger than yourself – about impacting the future and communities all over the world.
Our smarter solutions are setting a new trajectory for the way healthcare is delivered, through applications so advanced, physicians and providers don’t even have to think about them. Instead, they can focus on what truly matters – saving and improving patient lives.
We create technologies that connect people and systems at more than 10,000 facilities around the globe. No matter the size or location of the organization, our systems and services are helping to solve the world’s most complex healthcare solutions.
It’s a promise today for an even better tomorrow. Make the most of your best at Cerner
Company Name: Cerner Corporation
Company Website: www.cerner.com
Position: Software Engineer / System Engineer
Education: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA
Experience: 0-1 Year / 0-3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- As a System Engineer, you are responsible for monitoring, performing IPL’s, respond to
consoles on the mainframe systems and take corrective actions as needed.
- Additionally, you are also responsible to perform the first level triage to resolve the issue and or escalate the issues to the next level as needed.
- In this role, you will work for 12 Hours shift on a 5-5-4 basis from 5:30 am – 5:30 pm IST handling Cerner Clients running on Mainframe.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least 1-year experience with Mainframe Operations background.
- Software Engineer role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing our Web-based Enterprise Collaboration platform.
- You will also be working with the business to interpret business objectives and to understand their requirements.
- Additionally, you will need to work closely with other team members and provide input into the functional design, technical design, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or MCA or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 0-3 years experience in any programming languages.
- Certification on Mainframe will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HMC consoles.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply