Cisco Off Campus Drive | Freshers | TAC Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
CISCO Off-Campus Recruitment 2018
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Company: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: TAC Engineer
Batch: 2016 and 2017
Salary: ₹ 6,50,000.00
Job Location: Bangalore
Event Location: Bangalore and NCR
Event Date: Saturday, 6 Oct 2018
Last Date: Thursday, 4 Oct 2018
- B.E or B.Tech degree from any learning institution (2016/17 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
What TAC Can Do For You:
We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process. As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers. The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis. After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply