- A clock has two hands , smaller hand is called short hand or we can say hour hand. While larger hand is called long hand or minute hand.
- Both hands of clock i.e. minute and hour hand coincides in one hour.
- In Every 60 minutes, the minute hand gains 55 minutes on the hour hand.
- When both the hands are at right angle, Then they are 15 minutes space apart.
- When Both hands are in straight line Either they are opposite to each other or coincident to each other.
- Angle traced by hour hand in 12 hours = 360° And Angle traced by minute hand in 60 minutes is 360 °