Ericsson Recruiting Fresher Across India
Company Name: Ericsson
Company Website : www.ericsson.com
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. As part of Ericsson, you become a force for positive change. Whether you work with our fixed-line or mobile networks, multimedia and broadcast networks, or Information and Communication Technology services, you make a real difference to people’s lives and the world we live in. It’s about bringing innovation and integrity together to change the world for the better.
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Education Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Job Profile : GET / Engineer
Skills : C,C++,Java,DBMS
Job Location: Across India
B-Tech E&C, EEE, IT/CS branches (Batch 2015 )
10th & 12th 60% and above in the academics
Graduation (Full Time) 60% and above in academics
Salary Offered: INR 3.25L PA
- Responsibility to adhere Network Nodes Hygiene Processes.
- To managealarms reported in NSS & BSS .
- To investigate the alarms, resolve fault and reassurance with NOC.
- To handle TTs/ CRs/ WOs within specified deadlines.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of MSC/BSC/STP/HLR and other Core Elements.
- Customer Complaint resolution in coordination with TSG.
- Configuration/Coordination for BSNL POI AT testing.
- To take CP/APG/RTR backups at specified frequency and maintenance of Backup media.
- Any other responsibility w.r.t Network upkeep requirements.
- Co-ordination with WFM Team .
- Configuration of B No. routing plans,ging plans, Short Codes openings, Roaming definitions, GT openings etc.
- Familiarity with FSO ToolsFSSAT , MARS , MATE Etc .
- Monitor traffic on the Network pre/post activitiesmigration etc.
- Manage Routine Alarms in the Network, working on the RCA.
- Responsible for the correct functioning ofthe BO report.
- Health check of nodes and associated signalling links.
- Interact with NPI team for Network optimization and performance monitoring.
- Manage third party service providers.
- Implement systems and processes for OHS compliance.
- Provide inputs during planning of new nodes.
- Ensure thatwork done is properly documented and readily available.
- Maintain the nodes with latest software updates as applicable.
- Maintain spares inventory vis-à-vis required, available, faulty and RnR.
- Generation and circulation of reports