Flextronics Recruitment 2018 | Associate Engineer/Junior Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai & Pune
Flex recruitment | Flextronics Recruitment Drive 2017- 2018
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, flex recruitment,flextronics solar panels,flex electronics,flextronics global services,flextronics locations and the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing.
Company Name: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – IT/Junior Engineer
Associate software engineer salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune/Sriperumbudur (TN)
- Systems Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SME’s to gather requirements, documenting processes/programs, configuring the system, participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end user training.
- Providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes.
- Facilitating team processes; writing and reviewing Unit Testing and UAT test plans and scripts when necessary.
- Assisting and/or managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Configuring: business processes, security, integration/interfaces, and reports.
- Providing fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Fresher with IT background.
- Workday Technical Analyst who is open to work in other HR Software is must
- Working knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, XPath, and XSLT
- Basic developer knowledge of web services (SOAP, WSDL and the relationship to Schema).
- Technical experience in design, development, and implementation of web based IT Applications.
- Building strong relationships with customers and team members.
- Results oriented individual with proven track record.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Open to work in all shifts to support users in all time zones
- Technical support for MES System (FlexFlow System) and related application system.
- Collaborate with Corp. IT for new system/solutions testing and deployment.
- Working closely with business and Engineering team, be responsible for System setup and configuration for CIP 1 current/new customers and production lines MES implementation.
- Knowledge about the .net Procedures and Functions
- MS SQL knowledge to handle the queries
- W/O Release/Status check.
- Reel sequence load and remove unwanted reel sequence data.
- Adding/Checking Station Material Consumption.
- W/O Short closure.
- Flex flow Station installation and .dll update in production pc’s
- Flex Flow Login Creation
- Alternate part adding/removing in Coma.
- First level or trouble shouting/supporting to operations.
- Stencil mapping.
- Failure/ Rework/Defect code loading/adding.
- B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here For Associate Engineer