HP Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
HP Off-Campus Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer | Analytics and Business Intelligence
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you! Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment. Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
Company Name: HP
Company Website: www8.hp.com
Position: Software Engineer – Analytics and BI
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle, Hadoop, Talend.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply