IBM Recruitment Drive 2018 | Associate System Engineer | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
IBM Recruitment Drive 2018
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2018) for 25 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine(ATM), the PC, the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, offcampus housing, offcampus, offcampus books, actuarial science jobs for freshers, fresher jobs in usa, freshers job websites list ,infosys aptitude test, free job sites in india, freshersworld login, bcom fresher resume,it job sites in india, 1 3 hp psc motor, testing jobs for freshers, l&t infotech jobs, udemy full stack, zoho interview process,jobs in it companies for freshers,capgemini entry level jobsthe magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM).
Company Name: IBM
Website address: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Desired experience: Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
Venue Location: Hyderabad
Job Location: Across India
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2016,2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to the incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
CMR Group of Institutions
Kandlakoya(v), Medchal Road
Telangana, India – 501401
Interested Candidates should register on the below link:
Click Here to Apply