IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Across India
IBM Recruitment 2018
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2018) for 25 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine(ATM), the PC, the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM).
Company Name: IBM
Website address: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Desired experience: Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2016,2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Freshservice service desk, what is itsm ,asset management software,itil process,it service management
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Interested Candidates should register on the below link: