IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2018 | Freshers/Experienced | Application Developer | B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech | Bangalore
IBM Off-Campus Recruitment 2018 | Associate System Engineer
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: Application Developer C++
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – CS/IT
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
- You will interact with clients on the process of C++ applications and will be involved in core development.
- Work on OS platform along with C++ Programming Language.
- Ability to write scripting using platforms like Shell.
- Should be able to utilize socket programming.
- Ability to develop software using HTTP using Restful interface with XML Interface.
- Handle databases for developmental purpose.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- Design, develop and supports applications utilizing the C++ language, including Borland C++, Visual C++ and use of C++ API(Application Programming Language).
- Create the Code Library of the Project.
- Add enhancement features and functionalities for the existing projects.
- Proven experience in structured programming language using C++ / Advance C++
- Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Must be open to work in support/maintenance projects when needed. Willing to work in shifts.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply