Intel Freshers Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer/Intern Technical Graduate | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bangalore
Intel Freshers Recruitment 2018
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Job Location: Bangalore
Designation: Software Engineer/Intern Technical Graduate
Software Engineer – Intern:
- Responsible for platform level integration activities for all client platforms.
- Support IO/CNVi/TypeC/TBT domains for functionality enablement and debug activities from PowerOn towards all milestones.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in E&C/CS with very good academic records throughout.
- Willing to learn and contribute towards multiple areas/domains.
Intern Technical Graduate:
- The qualified candidate will join Intel India Flex Services team as an Intern technical graduate.
- He/she will have opportunities to participate in various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
- Flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting-edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
- Candidate will be in final year engineering in computer science or IT.
- Have good programming expertise in C/C++ or Android application development.
- Tech-savvy passionate about cutting-edge technologies and trends
- Self-learner capability and good communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in India
Interested candidates should register in the below link:
Intern Technical Graduate Apply Here
Software Engineer Apply Here