iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2018 | Freshers | Analyst | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore | Oct 2018
iQuanti Off-Campus Recruitment 2018
iQuanti Inc. is one of the fastest growing companies in the USA. It is on the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA. We help deliver high impact digital marketing results for some of the world’s leading companies such as American Express, Discover, Wyndham, and Nielsen among others.
iQuanti data and research have been regularly featured on several leading media outlets such as CNBC, eMarketer, The Boston Globe, Examiner, and International Business Times among others.
We are focused on leveraging digital data to drive better results and differentiate ourselves through cutting-edge analytics, proprietary tool-sets, robust algorithms and a strong record of delivering results. iQuanti is a Google AdWords Certified Partner Agency.
Our Services include: Digital Acquisition Management, Search Marketing (SEO/SEM), Analytics and Strategy, and Web and Mobile Development Founded in 2008, iQuanti is headquartered in New Jersey, USA and operates across America, India, Canada, Chile, and Mexico.
Company Name: iQuanti Inc.
Website address: www.iquanti.com
Job Profile: Analyst
Associate software engineer salary: ₹ 4.0 to 4.6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Event Date: Friday, 12th Oct 2018
Last Date: Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech (Any branch / preferably CS/IT).
- Good academics (minimum 60%).
- Excellent pH score, especially in PS and Quantitative section.
As a Link Management Analyst, you will manage and optimize link management campaigns addressing various off page aspects particularly link building and will work towards meeting client goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the off-page elements of the websites and internet properties under your influence are periodically monitored and maintained.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to suggest opportunities for carrying out link building activities.
- Provide competitor backlink analysis and suggest recommendations for internal and external linking along with ensuring outreach execution.
- Research and suggest relevant citations for link building.
- Provide actionable white hat SEO techniques for link building and implement the same
Create outreach email templates for link building/link clean up/disavow activity and outreach webmasters for the desired outcome.
- Coordinate with people from the various dept. such as Technology, Products, PPC, Analytics etc. to ensure that the current task is completed with valid inputs from all concerned parties.
- Ensure actionable insights/impact analysis are sent out with the monthly dashboards and also for other analysis that is run for the campaign.
- Communication to the team and management on project progress, status, timelines, and results through Mavenlink.
- Understand & effectively employ tools such as – Google Webmaster Tools, ALPS, BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Omniture, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Buzzsumo etc.
- Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.).
- Learn and adopt SEO frameworks for performance optimization.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in SEO – algorithmic updates, new.
- tools in the market, current trends that impact SEO performance etc.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply