Mindtree Mega Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Across India
Mindtree Off-Campus Recruitment 2018
Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company: Mindtree Limited
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: ₹ 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ Bhubaneswar/ Chennai
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)/ MCA.
- Candidates with 65% (10th, 12th, and Degree).
- 2018 Batch
- Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets.
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project needs from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours.
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to the next level.
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness.
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through the mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here To Apply