Sapient Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2017 Batch | Bangalore
Sapient Off-CampusCampus Recruitment Drive 2018 | Trainee Technology
Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide
Company Name: Sapient Corporation
Company Website: www.sapient.com
Position: Trainee Technology / Production Support
Education: B.E. / B.Tech
- Production Support – INR 3.5 LPA
- Trainee Technology – INR 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- 2017 Batch
- (B.tech/B.E.,MCA) with no backlogs & 60 % throughout.
- Address Test Tracks regarding release management by checking in the files to the staging area. Then forward the release instruction to Helpdesk and complete the release in UAT.
- Have to be a quick learner and understand the flow of the application.
- Assist in all production support issues that arise from the user community.
- Review code to determine whether code functioning as specified or bug.
- Work with users and developers to define new projects to extend and enhance the company’s proprietary financial applications.
- Create test scenarios and implement test cases that will serve as acceptance test criteria for new functionality.
- Work with the support group to reproduce production problems and identify gaps in the regression test suite.
- Excellent Communication and Team skills.
- Excellent Client Management.
- Understanding on Investment Banking/Commodities domain.
- Flexibility to work in UK/ US Shifts (24*5).
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experience would be a plus.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here For Trainee Technology