Synopsys Recruitment 2018 | Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Synopsys Recruitment 2018
- NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT ). Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan. NTT DATA is a publicly traded company but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company
Company Name: Synopsys Inc
Job Location: Hyderabad
Designation: Intern (Technical-Engineering)/Intern (Technical)
As the Technical Intern, this person will work in Synopsys Analog Mixed Signal Group. This person will be involved in but not limited to the following activities:
- Development of Analog Mixed Signal solution for Synopsys customers.
- Provide technical assistance in resolving issues that need a deeper understanding of the tools
- Involvement with CAEs for development of new PDKs
- Development of QA and regression tests
- Development and delivery of product training material
- Completed engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science.
- Strong Digital and Analog Design concepts.
- Understanding of ASIC Design flow.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX & Shell scripting, hands-on experience with any scripting language like perl, python, Tcl etc is desirable.
- Knowledge of EDA tools will be a plus.
- Working as part of a highly experienced emulation team, the candidate will be contributing towards improving the quality of Synopsys Synthesis and Emulation tools.
- The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with an expert team of Synthesis and emulation engineers responsible for qualifying the FPGA synthesis tool from specification development to performing functional and performance tests for validating the Synthesis and Emulation tool.
- In addition, this is a great opportunity to work with a wide suite of in-house digital design and verification tools, including VCS, Design Compiler.
- B.Tech / M. Tech with 0-2 years of digital design experience in the industry and hands-on experience in emulation/simulation.
- Knowledge on areas like Synthesis, simulation, verification, place and route, design reuse and/or physical design is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience on Hardware emulation tool or experience in verification technology, testcase creation, simulation using VCS or other simulators, debugging with Verdi/DVE, familiarity with scripting languages is a plus along with good organization and communication skills for interacting with R&D and CAEs teams.
Interested candidates should register on the below link:
Click Here To Apply Intern (Technical)
Click Here To Apply Intern (Technical-Engineering)