Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 22 Jan 2019
Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Recruitment 2019
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 112,000 employees across 90 countries. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra Limited
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Event Date: To be notified to the shortlisted candidates by Email.
Last Date To Apply: 22 Jan 2019 (Today)
- BE/B. Tech – CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog.
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA.
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCR MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
- Aptitude Test English Essay/Story
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Test and interview location: Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of the test.
Bond and compensation: On selection,
Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
- On completion of probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the company
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here To Apply