Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive | Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/BCS | Mar 2019
Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Recruitment | Mar 2019
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 112,000 employees across 90 countries. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra Limited
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Position: Trainee Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Best in industry
Job Location: Across India
Event Date: To be notified to the shortlisted candidates by Email.
Last Date To Apply: 20th March 2019
- Qualifying Courses – B.Sc (Computers, Electronics, Physics, Maths, Statistics, IT)/BCA/BCS
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and B.Sc./BCA/BCS
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
Test and Interview Location : Test and Interview Location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Preferred Location for Test / Interview : Bangalore / Chennai / Noida / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Pune
Bond and Compensation
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 1.60 L /Annum
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 2.05 L/Annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note : During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Higher Studies : Post Joining candidates may have a choice to undergo 4 Years M.Tech. Program in Software System from BITS, Pilani.
Workplace & Timings : Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working
Joining Location : Pune, Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai
Instructions and Declaration for Registration :
- Candidates must have acquired the qualifications mentioned hereafter in these instructions, as a regular scholar from an institution that is duly approved by UGC and recognized by AICTE. Candidates having acquired the qualification from any non UGC approved/Non AICTE recognized institution or as a non-regular scholar (i.e. through correspondence courses, online courses or part-time studies, etc) are not eligible to appear for this test and selection.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in all courses since SSC/Xth till graduation. Maximum of 1 year Gap in between courses is allowed if any. Course Completion within the stipulated timeline as per respective university guidelines.
- This Offcampus drive is open only for those candidates who have completed their B.Sc.(Computers/Electronics/Maths/Statistics/Physics/IT) /BCA/BCS in 2017 or 2018. Candidates who have completed their graduation before 2017 are not eligible to apply.
- System recognizes percentage grade only. In case your academic grading/rating is CGPA based, convert them into equivalent percentage (%) grade as per your University Guidelines and enter. Entering CGPA rating will result in you being found not eligible for this drive.
- In case you had appeared earlier for Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or off Campus) in the last 6 months preceding this registration, you are not eligible to register for this drive. There must a clear gap of 6 months between the date you had last appeared for a Tech Mahindra Drive and date of registration.
Note: Tech Mahindra does NOT charge any fee or payment of any kind for recruitment nor engages any agency for recruitment on payment of fee or charge.
Note: Candidates meeting below mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature at the site.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here To Apply