ZS Associates Freshers Recruitment | Decision Analytics Associate | B.E/B.Tech
ZS Associates Off-Campus Recruitment 2018
Headquartered at Illinois, United States, ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations, and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
Company Name: ZS Associates
Company Website: www.zs.com
Positions: Decision Analytics Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degrees.
- Demonstrated record of academic success.
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams
- Client service orientation
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative.
Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, BAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation, and optimization.
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem-solving skills and train others at ZS
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply