ZS Associates Freshers Recruitment | Business Operations Associate | B.E/B.Tech
ZS Associates Off-Campus Recruitment 2018
Headquartered at Illinois, United States, ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations, and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
Company Name: ZS Associates
Company Website: www.zs.com
Positions: Business Operations Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- ZS welcomes candidates for the Business Operations Associate position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of strong process orientation with the following skills:
- Innate quality orientation with an eye for detail;
- Excellent task management and organizational skills;
- Problem solving skills and an ability to think through solutions in a structured environment;
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment. Global exposure or experience of having worked in global cross-office teams is preferred;
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiatives with a strong work ethic;
- Strong business acumen.
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes;
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis. This includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error-free deliverables;
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve any issues with process inputs;
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the clients relating to the deliverables;
- Identify and implement business process enhancements.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply